Sunday, March 22, 2009

14-03-09 to 21-03-09

What a week! Probably the most malang week of year 2009.

First, MU 1-4 Liverpool. In Old Trafford. Enough said.

Then, Plant Design Project presentation. 30% of my 100% coursework mark gone. I still cant believe how we screwed the presentation after how well we did last semester.

If not suei enough, play futsal injured my ass. Pain for 2 days. Then play PES fail to defend my league title.....All the hard work...

OK lo, wana do my Operation Management project, take 1 hour plus journey to Lumut Power Plant, go there stare cock cos my lovely leader fetch us to the wrong power plant. Have to go again this Wednesday. 1 whole day gone.

To finish the week off, MU somehow lost 2-0 to Fulham. F**k!

Sob Sob Sob x 10000000000000000

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they said after something bad...
the good things will come...
=)

Jason T. said...

hopefully.....Finger crossed..
:)

oohyeah said...

Who knows?

Maybe MU will still lose again and again, lol...

But, for you, i wish all the best all the times!

*Your ass so "BAK", won't hurt la, people sepak me, i still alive also ^^