Monday, May 18, 2009

Fantasy Battle Round 10

It was a good weekend for me in term of football related, with MU winning the English Premier League for the third consecutive years. By winning this year EPL, Liverpool fans cant brag about being the most successful club in England. Both clubs have won the trophy 18th times. Yayz.... beware Liverpool, we are closing in on the European trophy as well...

Another thing to cheer on is Nemanja Vidic won the Manchester United Player of the Year award. I have been impressed by his performance all year long, rock solid in the middle of defence for MU. Money well spent printing his name on my jersey.


My Precious.....

About the fantasy battle, with another 2 rounds to go, i manage to close the gap on Ooh Yeah. Will be a tense finish to the end!


Ruud United = 45 Points


Ooh Yeah = 39 Points

Score Update = Ooh Yeah 5-4 Ruud United

A great comeback maybe? : )

3 comments:

Lil'binbin said...

you remember I was the one pestering you to put his name on the jersey.

you should give me credit for that :P hohoho..

Jason T. said...

Eh, i tout u was rooting for C.Ronaldo? Such a delicious guy.... LOLx. :P

Lil'binbin said...

urrrgghh..
Purleasee. I have great taste...