Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My 5 years in UTP

Finally got my SV approval to hardbound my dissertation. It means that my university life is coming to the end. WEEEeeeeeeeee....... Now just hope that I dun screwed up my final exam, and can safely grad. Finger crossed!

During this 5 years time, I believe that I had change a lot. Physically and mentally. Its too bad that physically I had grown horizontally and not vertically. Sigh~


The 'old' me....


The 'current' me....

Brain wise, I think that my brain is well cooked compared to last time. ‘以前的我好傻,好天真’ can be used to describe me. Keke. The July 04 intake really have all kind of peoples: hamsap, emo, kiam sap, kia si, kia su, kind, complicated.... whatever it is, you name it, you got it here in July04. lol. 5 years in UTP, all kind of peoples have come in and out of my life. Some make my life colorful, some make my days in UTP look like hell. Luckily, I had managed to make some really good friends here, they help me a lot in my life in UTP, without them life in UTP will be dull. Thanks guys.



The Fantastic 4, lol. Friendship that last since foundation and still going strong!


The intern gang...


Me and macha...

Sorry to those that I didnt include their pictures in it, somehow my album collection is kinda small.

Hmmm...dunno what else to write anymore. Too many stuff to refresh back. hehe. Oh yeah, 1 thing that never changed since last 5 years, is that I am still single. What the heck am I doing this 5 year??!! I know I am way better than this, damn it. lol.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well cooked? u sure is not overcooked?
LOL!!!!!!